A conference course is one way my graduate school offered alternative ways of earning credit.
- Here is the syllabus developed by my program for this independent study course that they designed to align with the conference they host.
- Here are my overarching goals submitted before this conference.
- Each student had to interview one of the conference speakers beforehand and these pieces were used to market the conference. Here is the piece I wrote about alumni Ginny Santos and her pre-conference workshop on using technology to facilitate across time and space.
- Here is my write-up on three of the conference sessions I attended.
- I scrapped the original mini-project I intended to do and instead was inspired by another session I attended to pursue a very personally meaningful project of applying the creativity research to my own parenting of my young adult children.